I specialise in providing Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) to children, adults and families.
I provide a confidential and professional service and adhere to the ethical code of conduct for psychologists.
I am a native English speaker and have the experience of integrating and living as an expat in Denmark and Bangladesh.
I am approved to practice as a Psykolog in Denmark and maintain my registration with the Psychology Board of Australia.
My treatment approach will be individualised to suit your needs, in areas including:
- Assessment and treatment of psychological and behavioural difficulties for adults and children (e.g. depression, anxiety and phobias, eating disorders, substance abuse and post traumatic stress). Read more about therapy with children and adolescents here.
- Formal behavioural and emotional assessment of children including school observation and teacher feedback.
- Help with difficult behaviour, attention problems, school refusal, social difficulties and fears.
- Psycho-educational and cognitive assessment, read more about assessment here.
- Counselling for issues such as relationship and family problems, transition, integration difficulties, grief, crisis and stress.
- Assistance with problem solving and decision making.
- Behavioural treatment of sleeping difficulties in adults, children and infants, read more about sleep problems with adults, children and infants
I work with couples within the context of individual and family work, but for couples therapy I highly recommend Dr. Debbie Quackenbush, who is a very experienced American psychologist. She uses a method of working with couples that is backed by many years of research, and I have great respect for her skills as a therapist.