My treatment approach will be individualised to suit your needs, in areas including:
• Assessment and treatment of psychological and behavioural difficulties for adults and children (e.g. depression, anxiety and phobias, eating disorders, substance abuse and post traumatic stress). Read more about therapy with children and adolescents here.
• Formal behavioural and emotional assessment of children including school observation and teacher feedback. Help with difficult behaviour, attention problems, school refusal, social difficulties and fears. Read more about psychological and cognitive assessment here.
• Counselling for issues such as relationship and family problems, transition, integration difficulties, grief, crisis and stress.
• Assistance with problem solving and decision making.
• Behavioural (non-drug) treatment of sleeping difficulties in adults, children and infants.
I provide a confidential and professional service and adhere to the ethical code of conduct for psychologists.
I am a native English speaker and have the experience of integrating and living as an expat in Copenhagen and Bangladesh.
I am a Member of the Danish Psychological Association and maintain my registration with the Psychology Board of Australia.